If you are looking for a start in the healthcare industry or a chance to sharpen your skills and boost your CV while studying, or simply wish to meet peers with an interest in healthcare, CBS Health might be the student organization for you.
The application phase for this semester begins on the 19th of September and ends on the 7th of October, 2022.
We are looking for students in three areas.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please submit your cv and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to you once your application has been processed.
Finance & Partnerships
As a member of the finance team, your main task will be to plan and allocate our funds efficiently. Here's what you can expect:
- Track day to day transactions
- Create and send invoices
- Prepare financial plans
- Scout and apply for university funding
For questions, contact the head of department, Hue-Quyen at email@example.com
As a member of the events team, your main task will be to plan and coordinate exciting events. Here's what you can expect:
- Plan and schedule seminars and workshops
- Brainstorm and coordinate the event masterplan
- Collaborate with marketing to create memorable experiences
- Ensure the smooth running of our events
For questions, contact the head of department, Sara at Sara.firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the marketing team, your main task will be to help us spread the CBS Health message across the student community effectively. Here's what you can expect:
- Manage our brand and online presence
- Connect to our followers on social media
- Plan and develop strategies to reach a wider audience
- Create unique and appealing digital content
For questions, contact the head of department, Alex at email@example.com