top of page
- tors. 05. okt.05.tors.okt.CBS Health x Bio-Bridge Partners/Copenhagen Business School, SPs05
- tors. 26. okt.26.tors.okt.CBS Health x Simon-Kucher & Partners/Copenhagen Business School, SPs 112
- tirs. 07. mar.07.tirs.mar.From access to generating uptake for digital health solutions/Copenhagen Business School
- ons. 27. apr.27.ons.apr.Fundamental Shifts in HealthTech - Key commercial topics driving change/Frederiksberg27. apr. 2022 17.30 – 19.30 CESTFrederiksberg, Solbjerg Pl. 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, DenmarkWhat are currently the key commercial challenges facing HealthTech companies in their ever evolving and fast-paced business environments? How can a company creatively tackle a shift in the market, while using it to its own advantage? Find out more at our upcoming event with Simon-Kucher & Partners.
- tirs. 01. mar.01.tirs.mar.Challenges in developing Digital Health/Online Panel Debate01. mar. 2022 17.30 – 19.30 CETOnline Panel DebateThe future of healthcare means more digital solutions that will lead to better treatments, better health, and longer life. However, several challenges must be overcome to pave the way for digital health. Join the event to learn how digital health will revolutionize the world’s healthcare systems!
- tirs. 02. nov.02.tirs.nov.Pricing Challenges in the Pharma Industry - Curative Therapies/SP201 Danske Bank Auditorium02. nov. 2021 17.20 – 19.40 CETSP201 Danske Bank Auditorium, Solbjerg Pl. 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, DenmarkNot a long time ago, the world's most expensive drug was approved - the price for a single dose is $2.125 million. How do we deal with the paradigm shift of exorbitantly priced, one-time drugs? Find out more at our upcoming event with Simon-Kucher & Partners, the global leader in pricing strategies.
- 25. apr. 2021 19.00WebinarMany organizations lack the experience and skills to define a digital strategy, a digital go-to-market model, digital customer engagement approach and commercialize digital health solutions. Join us and Simon-Kucher & Partners to learn more about digital strategy to ensure commercial success!
- ons. 10. mar.10.ons.mar.AI in Healthcare: A Future Perspective/Online Event
- tors. 12. nov.12.tors.nov.Sustainable Leadership in the Healthcare Industry/Webinar
- ons. 21. okt.21.ons.okt.Simon-Kucher & Partners: Pricing Strategies in the Pharma Industry/Webinar
- ons. 06. nov.06.ons.nov.How hospital generated data can accelerate Health Innovation/Copenhagen Business School06. nov. 2019 17.30 – 19.45Copenhagen Business School, Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, DenmarkThe average hospital generates annually 50 petabytes of data (50M GB) according to EY. However, only 3% of this data is used. How can hospitals leverage patient’s data in order to bring solutions to the market?
- man. 28. okt.28.man.okt.Pricing Challenges in the Pharma Industry: Curative Therapies/Copenhagen Business School28. okt. 2019 17.00 – 20.00Copenhagen Business School, Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, DenmarkOnly half a year ago, the world’s most expensive drug was approved. One single dose for a patient costs $2.125 million. How do we deal with the paradigm shift of high-cost one time drugs? Find out more at our next event with Simon-Kucher & Partners, the world’s leader in pricing strategies.
- tors. 24. okt.24.tors.okt.Tapas Talks with the ITU BUILD Lab and CBS Health: Health Care/IT University of Copenhagen
- man. 23. sep.23.man.sep.The Future of Consumer Health/Copenhagen Business School23. sep. 2019 17.30 – 20.00Copenhagen Business School, Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, DenmarkThe way we view our health and wellbeing – including new aspects of mental health – is, perhaps, changing at an even faster pace. One thing we know for sure: Consumer health of today is not the same as the consumer health of tomorrow..
- 03. sep. 2019 14.00 – 20.00Copenhagen Business School, Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, DenmarkYour student union and student organizations have gone together to make sure the festival times ain’t over despite the vacation being long gone! It is yet again time for us to meet with the whole CBS student community and this time focusing on becoming better at taking care of our environment..
- ons. 22. maj22.ons.majBlockchain in Public Healthcare/Copenhagen Business School22. maj 2019 18.45Copenhagen Business School, Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, DenmarkThe first countries are turning to Blockchain in national healthcare, seeing the potential of this technology to actually add value to human wellbeing. Dealing with human life holds not only chances but also vast challenges that are more than anywhere else to be hedged against.
- tors. 25. apr.25.tors.apr.Buildings for a healthy and sustainable living/Copenhagen Business School
- tors. 04. apr.04.tors.apr.Commercialisation of MedTech devices/Copenhagen Business School04. apr. 2019 19.00Copenhagen Business School, Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, DenmarkHave you ever wondered how MedTech products are commercialised across the world? How is the tendering process, which is fundamental in this commercialisation, carried out? Join us on April 4th for the opportunity to meet Simon-Kucher for this seminar and networking event!
- man. 25. mar.25.man.mar.New Perspectives on Healthcare R&D Strategies/Copenhagen Business School
bottom of page